Monday, November 2, 2009

Matchday 2 online

Welcome to Matchday 2 online! I am hoping to set up an online community where people can play Matchday 2 online.

There's already an Emlyn Hughes International Soccer community on the web where you can play the game online using ccs64 (the emulator) and Kaillera (the client/server software).

Well, since I am more a Matchday 2 kind of guy, I'd like to do something similar for Matchday 2. It's not that I don't like Emlyn Hughes International Soccer, I am just so used to Matchday 2 that everything else pales in comparison. My dream is to be able to play Matchday 2 against somebody else over the web and maybe, maybe organize friendly tournaments. It seems ccs64 and Kaillera enable you to do that. The snag I see is that if you have a firewall or a router (most of us do), you may have to open up a bunch of ports to let Kaillera do its thing.

Anyways, if you too would be interested, please write me a little something or post a comment right here.

I am gonna try to post about what needs to be done to get this whole thing going, in particular, how to get Kaillera working with ccs64. So, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea. I love the match day 2. I wish I could play online.
    I'll be waiting for news

    ReplyDelete